Your care and satisfaction are of paramount importance to us. It is our mission to ensure that you and your family receive the highest quality dental work available, while experiencing unsurpassed comfort. From your initial consultation to the final finishing touches, we are with you each step of the way to ensure the perfect results that you anticipate. The doctors and their staff will do everything possible to assure that your experience in our dental suite will be five-star.
Our office strives for aesthetic excellence. Your satisfaction is our greatest reward, and the referral of your family, friends and co-workers is the greatest form of compliment. Our dedicated staff is at your disposal before, during and after your procedure to ensure an exceptional experience. You can expect follow-up phone calls from our office after involved procedures are performed, just to make sure you are comfortable and to answer any of your questions. Weekend hours are also available to accommodate your busy schedule.
With your comfort in mind, we offer you a variety of relaxation essentials to put your mind and body at ease.
Our amenities include: nitrous oxide, aromatherapy, soft pillows, therapeutic eye mask, television, DVD, and your choice of music with head phones to further customize your experience and create a serene and tranquil atmosphere.
We have a very close relationship with our master ceramist, who takes our design and custom crafts each porcelain veneer with the precision and skill of an artist. Your final result will be a beautiful, natural looking smile that is customized to enhance your individual features.
- Relaxing environment
- Stone, Wood, Water and Nature elements integrated throughout the office
- Drinks and music on the terrace balcony while you wait
- VIP room for taking private calls, checking e-mail, reading, etc.
- Purified water and Central purified air-conditioning and heat.
- Enjoy an assortment of coffees, teas, hot chocolate, bottled water and other beverages
- Digital TVs, Relaxing Music controlled through an iTouch (including Sonos, Satellite Radio, Pandora, and a full iTunes library), Apple TVs (with a selection of over 1,000 movies to choose from) and wireless headphones)
Going Pure and Clean
- State of the art Sterilization center where instruments go through an ultrasonic cleaner, then gets power washed, disinfected and dried, and then gets wrapped and placed in a steam autoclave sterilizer
- All dental chairs will run on purified water, so all water coming out of any dental instrument will be free of any bacteria
- Hands free sink and soap dispenser
- Modified dental chair instrument delivery system for a more sterile handling of equipment
Going for Exceptional Service
- Concierge Service (Help arrange travel, restaurants and transportation for patients)
- Filing and following up on Insurance Claims for patients
- Care Credit Payment Plan arrangements
- Correspondence and appointment confirmations via text, e-mail and/or phone
- Patients can expect to be seen on time (with few exceptions)
- Accommodating hours of service (i.e. early morning and weekend appointments) – Dr. Lazare is now full time in this Manhattan office
- Updated Website (comprehensive Q & A section, Testimonials, Press, Articles, Before and After Smile Gallery, Dental Blog, and many other great features)
- Paperless (Electronic charts, electronic correspondence with insurance carriers and dental labs, health histories filled out on iPads)
- Additional patient correspondence via e-mail and texting
- Recycled materials (ie. Flooring made from recycled materials, Coat Hangers and hooks made from recycled elevator cables, office chairs made from 93% recyclable materials, etc.)
- We recycle our plastics
- Re-usable goody bags
- New Construction and Equipment
- 4 Treatment rooms
- Handicap Accessible
- Central Air Conditioning
- State-of-the-art dental lab equipment
Air Purification Systems (for every operatory and covering the entire office)
Destroys the widest range of pollutants including viruses and VOCs. Air first goes through a pre-filter to trap large allergens and then through the PECO (Photo Electro-Chemical Oxidation) filter where a nano-particle-coated filter is activated by light and breaks down viruses and harmful pollutants to their most basic molecular components. Fresh purified air is then released back into the atmosphere.
Extraoral Dental Suction System
Removes droplets and aerosols effectively to help maintain a safe and clean environment. This high power suction system is also great for safe removal of Silver-Mercury fillings.
Helps to reduce dental aerosols while continuously evacuating saliva and water. This system enables us to better isolate the quadrants of your mouth, protecting your tongue and cheeks and allows your jaw to rest comfortably while staying open.
Hands-free Bathroom Faucet and Hands-free Soap Dispenser
We have now retrofitted our bathroom to have a hands-free faucet and a hands-free soap dispenser to help maintain a cleaner environment, and stationed Purell both in and outside of the bathroom to use before touching the door.
Please note that prices are subject to change without notifying our practice.
East 61st Street Parking Garage Corp.
150 East 61st Street (between 3rd and Lexington)
Closer to Lexington on the South Side of the street
Ph# (212) 308-8291
Rates (including tax):
Weekday Early Bird Special : Enter 7-10 and leave by 9 pm = $23
Sat/Sunday Special: Enter after 7 am and out by midnight = $17 flat rate
Up to 1 hour = $25
Up to 2 hours = $35
Up to 10 hours = $40
Up to 24 hours or overnight = $50
SUVs or Vans add an additional $10
Our Latest Advances For Your Dental Care
- Digital X-rays (10% of radiation than traditional dental x-rays)
- Digital Intra-Oral Cameras
- Digital Cosmetic Imaging
- Digital instruments to help detect cavities
- Digital Nitrous administration
- Electric Handpieces (which have less vibration and are more efficient)
- Piezo ultrasonic scalers (for a more comfortable, more efficient cleaning visit with less waterspray and irritating sound)
- Dental Lasers for cosmetic gum reshaping, bacterial reduction and gum treatments and for treating cankersores, cold sores and tooth sensitivity
- High Tech Velscope Oral Cancer detection device
- Special positive pressure lab equipment for fabricating custom fitting whitening trays, night guards, clear retainers, sport mouth guards, etc.
- 3Shape Trios Scanner -Takes completely digital impressions of our patients mouths.